Amma Vodi List 2021 Check Online, Status Check with Aadhar card, Payment Status, Eligible list 2021
Friends, as you all know, under the ‘Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme‘, the mothers of students going from first to intermediate school are given Rs15,000 annually. So that they can take proper care of their children with this money. For this, the Andhra Pradesh government has so far prepared a list of more than 41 lakh women. If you don’t know how to check the Amma Vodi scheme list online, then read this article till the end –
JAGANANNA AMMA VODI SCHEME –
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy started Amma Vodi Scheme on 5 January 2020. This Scheme was introduced under NAVARATNALU which is a group of 9 schemes. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to all poor families and increase the level of literacy in the state.
Under the Amma Vodi scheme, Andhra Pradesh’s government gives 15 thousand rupees per Year to all mothers whose children study in the 1st class to Intermediate level in schools from the 2019-2020 academic year.
|Name of the Scheme||Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Launch Date||5 January 2020|
|Who Launched||YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|State Name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective of Scheme||The aim of the Amma Vodi Scheme is to achieve total literacy in Andhra Pradesh.|
Amma Vodi List Check Online –
The final list of Amma Vodi Scheme 2020 has been released, follow these steps to check your name in this list –
- First of all, visit the official website of the scheme ⇒ Jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in
- Just Click On CLICK HERE FOR SEARCH CHILD DETAILS FOR AMMAVODI SCHEME
- Now you will see a new window in which you have to fill Mother/Guardian Aadhar number and verification code.
- Now click on Get details.
- That’s it You will see the full details of the beneficiary under the ‘Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme’
Which type of schools are Eligible –
All the schemes which come under NAVARATNALU became very popular in Andhra Pradesh. Amma Vodi scheme helps students and Households of the state. Students from class first to 12th will be eligible if they study in the below schools-
- Private Aided Schools
- All Government Schools
- Private unaided schools
- Residential School or Colleges
How to Check Amma Vodi Payment Status –
Under this scheme Government of Andhra Pradesh deposit money to all beneficiary’s bank account directly in the month of January every year. This year, on January 9, the government sent Rs 15,000 to the account of all the beneficiaries.
Friends, let us tell you that all the parents included in the Amma Vody List will get the benefit of the scheme only till their children are in class 12. After that, they will not get the benefit of the scheme.
Amma Vodi Status Check With Aadhar Card –
Now You can Check Amma Vodi Scheme status directly by using Aadhar Number. Just Follow these Easy steps –
- First of all, go to the official website of Amma Vodi Scheme JaganannaAmmaVodi.ap.gov.in
- On the Home page, click on “Check Child details For AMMAVODI 2020-21″
- Now Select your District Region for further step
- On Next Page, Fill Student Studying School District, ID Type, Mother/Guardian Aadhar Number, Verification Code.
- Click on the Get Details button.
So, In this way, you can check Amma Vodi Status by Aadhar Number.
The objective of the Amma Vodi Scheme –
Today’s children are the citizens of tomorrow. They are the backbone of the country. They are the only ones who will help in the development of the country. For this noble purpose, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Shri Jagan Mohan Reddy, laid the foundation of a program called Amma Vodi (i.e. Mother’s lap) in Chittoor salt city on 5 January 2020. The Amma Vodi scheme is one of ‘the Navratnalu schemes’ of the YSR Congress Party. At the time of the election, Jagan Mohan Reddy promised the public.
The benefit of this scheme will be given to the students from first-class to higher secondary level studying in government and non-government institutions. According to this scheme, an amount of Rs 15,000 will be deposited by the government in the account of the mothers of poor students.
6400 crores have been sanctioned for the “Amma Vodi scheme”. 46,78,361 lakh people of Andhra Pradesh will get the benefit of this scheme. The aim of Amma Vodi Yojana is to achieve total literacy in Andhra Pradesh. Children should not stay away from school due to poverty.
Benefits of Amma Vodi Scheme –
- Malicious systems like child labor will be eradicated through the Amma Vodi scheme.
- There will be historical changes in the education system of Andhra Pradesh.
- Poor mothers will be helped to nurture their children.
- All families will be motivated to send their children to school.
- This effort of the government will make all the families financially competent.
Jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Portal Features –
HM / PRINCIPAL LOGIN – Responsible people associated with schools such as principals etc. can be logged with this option. So that they can access the data of the children to the government.
OFFICER lOGIN – Officers of the ministries associated with the scheme can log in with this option. So that continuous plan improvement and inspection are possible.
MIS REPORTS – Important information and the status of the plan are present in the MIS Reports option. The beneficiary list of Amma Vodi Yojana and other important information is available on this portal.
Also, Read ——————-