AP Sand Booking Online Registration, Login, Status check, and App Download facility is available for all Andhra Pradesh Cityzens by AP Government Mineral Development Corporation Limited. At the Online Sandbooking Portal, users need to register using some basic details, and then can order sand according to their uses. In this article, we explained how to book AP Sand Online, how to track the status at the @sand.ap.gov.in portal, and the AP sand online booking app download process.
AP Sand Booking Online Portal (APMDC) –
APMDC Portal is an online Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System Started by Andhra Pradesh chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. This Portal is very helpful for general and bulk consumers to buy sand by booking it easily. One thing that makes the AP Sand Booking Online process very easy and affordable is its transparency.
AP Sand Booking Online made the process of sand procurement very transparent and sand-mafia free. Doorstep delivery, online status tracking, AP sand official Application, and effective prices are the key features of the scheme.
APMDC New Rules & Main Points –
- Now Aadhar validation is made mandatory for purchasing sand on AP sand Booking Portal.
- It means all details of consumers should be matched as per Aadhar card details.
- Now for all districts of Andhra Pradesh, Doorstep delivery is available under a 30 km radius to online booking.
- The Online sand booking time is set from the afternoon from 12 PM to evening at 6 PM.
- Toll Charges for transportation are to be paid by the consumer.
- AP Sand Booking Portal cannot be available during Second Saturday and Government holidays.
- Consumers can order sand from nearby Grama Ward Sachivalayam.
- Sand Booking Order status can be checked by the consumer by Order ID.
- Vehicle details and the Dispatched date are now available for tracking online.
sand.ap.gov.in Online Registration Process –
Follow the below steps to book sand online from AP Government Mineral Development Corporation Limited. The registration process for general and bulk consumers are different. So both of these are explained here.
- First of all, you have to visit AP Sand Management & Monitoring System Official website (https://sand.ap.gov.in/).
- On the homepage, you will see the Consumer Login / Register option. Click on it as below screenshot.
- Now will be redirected to a new page. Now click on General or Bulk Consumer according to consumer type.
- After clicking on the consumer-type AP Sand Booking Online Registration Form will be opened.
- Here you can see there are four steps to complete online registration for the Andhra Pradesh sand booking portal. The registration process for general and bulk consumers is the same.
- Step 1 – Fill in your mobile number and verify it by OTP.
- Step 2 – Fill in your Aadhar number and verify it by OTP. A Bulk Consumer needs a GST No in place of an Aadhar number.
- In Step 3 Fill Your Present Residential Address.
- Step 4 – Finally you need to Confirm Your all filled details.
So this is How you can register on APMDC Portal Online.
AP Sand Booking Online booking Procedure –
To book sand online for doorstep delivery, You can follow the steps given below.
- First of all, go to the AP Sand Booking portal. Log in With your Mobile number.
- After successful login, general consumers need to Send and Confirm their order.
- Set a delivery address like the town, district name, pin code, etc.
- Now confirm your payment.
- After successful sand booking, an Order ID will gernerated. By with you can check your order status any time.
For Bulk Consumer The AP Sand Booking portal will ask some more details about Project, Order, and Construction Type. After successful ordering, it takes some time to approval by APMDC.
Sand.ap.gov.in sand booking Status Check –
Visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation Limited to Track the online sand booking status. On the homepage, click on Order Status.
Now fill in the Order ID in the box and click on the Submit button. this is How you can Track [email protected]
AP Sand Online Booking App Download –
Go to Sand Booking Portal of Andhra Pradesh. On the Home page, you will see the AP Sand – Download app Option. Click on it and install the app for your android mobile.
You can also download the AP Sand Online Booking Application on the Google play store.
Questions Related to Online Sand Booking In Andhra –
How do I book AP sand online?
⇒ Visit sand.ap.gov.in’s official website. Complete Registration, Login, and order payment for successful online booking.
How do I contact AP sand booking?
⇒ For any query, You can contact them with these emails –
Is sand available in AP?
⇒ Yes, Sand is Available in Andhra Pradesh. But it fully under the Government the state.
How do I buy sand in AP?
⇒ You can Buy Sand in AP Online or Offline by booking it at the portal.
What is the cost of sand in AP?
⇒ The cost of sand in AP is around 375 rupees per ton. Transportation and loading costs may be included.
How do I book bulk sand in AP?
⇒ The Booking Process is very easy on the AP sand Booking Portal. You can follow the article guides for full details.
How can I check my sand booking status in AP?
⇒ Go to the Home page of the portal. click on order status. fill in the order id and click on submit.