Dear Students, The New Registration at National Scholarship Portal has been started for session 2021-22. Now eligible candidates can register and apply for scholarships with respective education levels. So In this article, we are going to give you a complete overview of the Application, Registration, Login, checking status, list, and types of scholarship at NSP Portal of India in 2021.
National Scholarship Portal | NSP Scholarship 2021 –
National Scholarship Portal is managed by the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology Government of India. On this portal, Millions of students studying in schools/colleges of different states apply for the scholarship every year.
The main objective of the National scholarship Portal is to Provide a One-stop Solution scholarship process that can help them easy to apply for the scholarship, transparency in Governance, and help all the students financially who come from poor or middle-class families in India. By which they can make their career bright.
|Name of Scheme||National Scholarship scheme|
|Ministry name||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Type of Scheme||Scholarship|
|Objective of Scheme||To help and support students financially|
|Beneficiary||All eligible students|
|Application Status||running till now|
NSP Scholarship 2021-22
The Information about all Types of NSP scholarship schemes run by all the states and ministries in India is available on the scholarships.gov.in portal.
At NSP Portal all the Fresh and Renewal students of the country are allowed to apply to get the scholarship according to their eligibility & qualification. But Note that fresh students need to be Register as fresh candidates before applying for any scholarship.
Completion of the single window from the student’s application to verification and approval has led to scholarship and smartness in the scholarship process.
Available Schemes at Nation Scholarship Portal 2021 –
The scholarship assistance provided by the government greatly helps the students of poor and middle-class families. The following three types of options are available to students of every class and caste on the National Scholarship Portal –
- Central Schemes
- UGC / AICTE Schemes
- State Schemes
1. Central Schemes – NSP Portal
The scholarship programs of these ministries have been included under the Central Schemes on the National Scholarship Portal –
- ⇒ Ministry of Minority Affairs
- ⇒ Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- ⇒ Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- ⇒ Ministry of Labour & Employment
- ⇒ Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- ⇒ WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs
- ⇒ Department of Higher Education
- ⇒ RPF/RPSF, Ministry of Railway
- ⇒ North Eastern Council (NEC), DoNER
- ⇒ Department of School Education & Literacy
Friends, let us tell you that the application of these scholarship schemes usually starts in July or August.
2. NSP – UGC / AICTE Schemes
- ⇒ University Grants Commission – MHRD
- ⇒ All India Council For Technical Education – AICTE
Apart from central schemes on the National Scholarship Portal, the University Grants Commission and All India Council for Technical Education also offers scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
State Schemes By NSP Portal –
State schemes in the National Scholarship Portal are those schemes hosted by state governments in India. These states and union territories include Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar, Chandigarh, Dadra Nagar Havel, and Daman Diu, Goa, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu Kashmir, Manipur, Meghalaya, Puducherry, Tripura, and Uttarakhand.
National Scholarship Portal Registration 2021
Students who are applying for the first time on the national scholarship portal are counted as Fresh Students. So they have to fill “Student Registration Form” provided by NSP Portal in which these documents and details need to be filled. By Following the Below instructions you can do your Registration for NSP Scholarship.
Required Documents & Details to be filled –
Before Registering Please Keep these documents or exact details before starting fresh students Registration –
- Educational Qualification Certificates
- Student’s Bank account number and IFSC code
- Aadhaar number / Bonafide student certificate from Institute
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Scholarship Category
- Name of Student
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Identification Details
National Scholarship Portal Registration Steps –
Dear Students, You Have to Follow these Instructions while Registering at Nation Scholarship Portal –
Step 1. Go to the official Website of the National Scholarship Portal i.e scholarships.gov.in.
Step 2. Click on the New Registration button given at top of the website.
Step 3. Read the Guidelines for Registration on National Scholarship Portal. Tick on undertaking Boxes which show I Agree to the terms & conditions. Now press the continue button for the next process.
Step 4. Now Fill the Fresh Registration Form For Academic Year 2021-22. Here you have to fill in basic details which are mentioned above in this article.
Step 5. Finally, Fill captcha code and hit the Register button.
This is the whole process of registering yourself as a fresh candidate at the national scholarship portal.
Nation Scholarship Portal Online Application Process –
Follow These steps and details for application of NSP 2020-21
Step 1. First of all register yourself
Students need to register on the National scholarship portal before applying for any scholarship. We Explained the full Process in the previous article –
Step 2. NSP scholarship Portal Login –
To login to the national scholarship portal, You need to enter your applicant Id and password. after filling these with captcha code press enter now. after login, you will be redirected to change your password with the help of OTP on your mobile.
Step 3. Fill Scholarship Application Form –
- Next step to fill the full scholarship form with all mandatory details and upload your required documents online.
- then click on save and continue. then confirm your all details again before final submission.
- after full satisfaction click On Final Submit.
|Important Note (official portal) –
1. After submitting the application, the default login id and password to log into the NSP portal will be sent to the provided mobile number. In case the password is not received, the option for forgot password on the login page shall be used.
2. Students are advised to provide “Annual Family Income” as per the Income Certificate issued by the competent authority in their scholarship application.
NSP Scholarship Contact Details –
For any Help regarding your scholarship, the Government provided a landline number and email ID Given below –
Number – 0120-6619540
email – [email protected]
I Hope You will get the benefits of the national scholarship portal. Best of luck with your future and career. thank you. Subscribe to be updated with the latest government schemes news and details quickly by this website.
QnA related to National Scholarships –
What to choose in the Scholarship Category?
Students, Below the 10th class, will choose Pre matric & the above 10 class will choose Post matric.
How many types of Scholarship schemes are available at the national scholarship portal?
There are two types of scholarship schemes by the government –
- Scholarship Scheme
- Incentive Scheme
What is the last date of the National Scholarship Portal 2020?
Mostly all scholarships at this Portal stop registration after 31 October.
What is the process of renewing my scholarship?
All applicants who got their scholarships before the current year can apply for the renewal of application. This process is easy when you compare this with fresh registration.
So You have to use your old username and password to log in and then fill in the required details then just click submit. Now verify your all details again before the final submission of the scholarship form. Then Send it to the verification process. then wait.
How can I get a scholarship through NSP?
If you are a college/Institute student then you can receive a scholarship through this Portal. But first of all, we suggest you check your eligibility on the official website. If you are eligible then you can follow the online application process as provided in this article.
How many numbers of scholarship schemes are available at NSP Portal?
- Under Central Schemes there is approximately 16 type of scholarships available.
- Under UGC Schemes there are 4 scholarships.
- In the AICTE scholarship category, there is 4 scholarship are available.
- the State Schemes category in the national scholarship portal is divided into all states. But when you talk about the total number then I would say near about 50 in number.
- For further confirmation, you can check on the national scholarship portal’s official website.
Also, Read —————–