PM Kisan Status 2021: Friends, as you all know that 6 thousand rupees are given annually by the Government of India to the farmers associated with PM Kisan Samman Yojana. This amount reaches the bank account of the farmers every fourth month in the form of 3 installments of 2-2 thousand rupees.
Let us tell you that the eighth installment of PM Kisan Samman Yojana has been released on 14 May 2021. In this article, we will know about the process of registering in this scheme, checking status and viewing the new list –
What is PM Kisan Yojana? –
PM Kisan Yojana is a direct benefit transfer scheme dedicated to the farmers of the country by the Modi government. Under this, all the farmers registered in the scheme are given financial assistance of 6 thousand rupees annually by the Government of India. This scheme was launched on 24 February 2019. The goal of the scheme is to benefit 14 crore farmers of the country by connecting them.
Friends, you will be happy to know that till now more than 11.71 crore farmers have joined PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Along with this, new farmers of the country are also getting registered in this scheme.
Key facts of PM Kisan Yojana –
|scheme name||PM kisan samman nidhi scheme|
|when started||24 Feburary 2019|
|ministry name||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|objective||financial aid to farmers|
|helpline number||155261 / 011-24300606, 011-23381092|
This is How You Can Check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2021 –
- First, go to the official website of PM Kisan, pmkisan.gov.in.
- Click on the beneficiary List box appearing on the home page
- Now to see your name in the list, on the next step you have to choose your district, state, village etc.
- After this click on Get Report, Now you will see PM Kisan Status of the complete list.
PM Kisan Status Check 2021 List Name –
To see the list of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, follow this procedure –
- First, Go to Official website of PM Kisan Scheme i.e pmkisan.gov.in
- Now click on Beneficiary List Box which comes under Farmers Corner
- After that you fill your state, district, sub-district, block and village details and click on Get Report button. Now the complete list of beneficiaries will appear in front of you.
Important notice –
PM Kisan Registration Process –
New farmers who want to register in this scheme. They can register in three ways –
- Through the Lekhpal / Revenue Officer or Nodal Officer of your area
- by visiting the nearest public facility
- Online registration on the website of the scheme by self
Register yourself for Kisan Samman Scheme –
To register for Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, first of all visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana. And click on Farmer Corner.
After this you have to submit by entering your Aadhar card number and captcha code. After this, the option will come in front of you that what new registration do you want to do. So you have to click on yes.
As soon as you click for new registration, a form like this will open in front of you. In which you have to fill your information. Fill the form carefully. After filling the complete form, you submit. So in this way your registration will be completed. From here you will get a User ID and Password. By which other information and updates can be seen by logging in to PM Kisan Yojana.
Objective of Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme –
The objective of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is to help the farmers of the country financially. So that the farmer brothers can use that money to fulfill agricultural works or other domestic needs. At the same time, it is the effort of the government that farmers do not have to face problems for small needs for agricultural work.
Earlier, the benefit of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was available only to those farmers who had only 2 hectares or less land. But now this limit has been removed. Now all the farmers have been included in this scheme. Also, according to the new information released by the government, the beneficiary farmers will now be free to make Kisan Credit Card.
How to get a credit card under PM Kisan Yojana –
Farmers whose names are in the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi List can now apply for Kisan Credit Card. For this, you have to contact the bank branch where your Kisan Samman Nidhi money comes. There an application form will be given to make a credit card. Which has to be filled and submitted. It will now take very less time to create a new Kisan Credit Card.
Features of PM Kisan Samman Yojana –
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana is fully financially supported by the Central Government.
- Under the scheme, farmers get Rs 6000 annually in 3 installments of Rs 2000 in every four months.
- The amount given by the government is given directly in the bank account of the farmers.
- The government has created a separate website portal for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- All the farmers can see their registration and all the details related to the scheme online.
- There is also a system of online registration on the portal.
- So far about 11 crore farmers have joined the scheme. While the target of connecting 14 crore farmers was fixed.
- There are some eligibility to get the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The information of which is given next.
Eligibility of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Yojana-
- After the new improvement in the scheme, this scheme has been made for all the farmers. In this, any farmer can be registered, who has land available for cultivation of his own.
- Those who do not have their own land are not included in this scheme.
- The farmers who have agricultural land registered in the account can take advantage of this scheme. Provided that they have not built any shop or building on that land.
- Farmers who do share or contract farming in the fields of others. They are not eligible for Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme.
- Such farmers who work in constitutional posts like minister, district panchayat, mayor, MP, MLA etc. They are not eligible for this scheme.
- Farmers who pay income tax are excluded from this scheme.
- Group D or Class IV employees of the Central or State Government can get the benefit of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- Big doctors, lawyers etc. are not eligible for this scheme even if they do agriculture.
Benefits of Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme –
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, an amount of Rs 6000 is given annually to the farmers of the country. This amount is available thrice a year in installments of Rs 2,000. Farmers can use this amount for any of their needs.
- Farmers have got financial help in agricultural work with the help from the government.
- Due to financial constraints, incidents like farmer suicides have come down.
- There has been increased transparency and attachment between the government and farmers. Due to which farmers are now becoming self-reliant.
- Due to the increase in the production of crops, the development of agriculture sector in the country has been fixed.
अन्य पढ़ें —————